An Itchy Kitty Gets a New Lease on Life & Fabulous Fur





Catzowey! I’m itching to tell you about my itches that have gone arrivederci and bye bye too, and you must believes it cuz itza for sure my fur is more meowvalous and shiny than ever in all a cat’s 9 lives. And it’s not cuz I went to the deeziner fur salon and had a makeover! But I would purr to let you in on a giganticat secret.



For the first 4 years of my catzowey life, I was itching. Yep, just itching and scratching and biting my handsome man-cat fur like gnawing on myself. It was not so comfy having to live like this and strike a pose on the catwalk at the same time! My photo shoots were done around not showing my itchy tummy cuz I itched so much that I ate all of my EyeTailYun tummy fur right off of my bod. And like that’s not a furry worry, then I started on taking all the furs off of my famous legs. CATZOWEY! When I looked into the mirror, I didn't see my EyeTailYun buffed self but instead saw what I thought was a long lost scraggly relative! Catzowey, it was me looking half naked from biting off my handsome fur coat.



Oh sure, I visited abundacat dreaded V E T persons – more than I want to remember and they all said “he needs allergy tests.”  Then most of them said I was probably having an environmental reaction! Holy Cannoli – like I’m allergic to my sofa?



My Staff said no sense in putting me through the allergy shot tests for that, cuz IF my itching was caused by the environment, we could not move cuz we luvs luvs luvs San Franfuncisco.  So, hummmzatini, I was curious as a cat to know whatza causing my scratches and itches and my eating my britches!


0 comments:

Post a Comment